Michael Walzer is one of America’s foremost political thinkers. A professor emeritus at the Institute for Advanced Study (IAS) in Princeton, New Jersey, Walzer’s books include Just and Unjust Wars (1977), On Toleration (1997), and Arguing about War (2004); he has served as editor of the political journal Dissent for more than three decades. He talked to Fathom Editor Alan Johnson.
Head to head policy debate plus interviews with leading politicians, thinkers and activists
- An interview with Ahron Bregman | Israel and the Territories
- Bethany Coates interviews Simcha Getahune | Israeli Youth in Distress
- Ben Cohen interviews Michael Doran | America’s Global Dilemma
- Philip Mendes | Jews and the Left
- Toby Greene interviews Benedetta Berti | The state of Hamas
- Alan Johnson interviews Ari Shavit | Saving the Promised Land